- Devote some time every week to just Ryan, no distractions.
- Write a 300+ word personal blog post at least once a week.
- Fill yellow journal before graduation.
- Devote 5 sit-down-and-work hours to Megabits every Wednesday and 1-5 hours every Monday.
- Thursday dinnertime is makeshift TA office hours for Intro to Creative Writing.
- Devote at least 1 hour every day to either schoolwork or productive housework (cleaning etc.)
- Run once a week and do some other form of extra physical activity twice a week.
- Buy varied and healthy groceries & stay under $50 for food in any given week.
- Continue my work in group and individual therapy.
- Make family plans for graduation.
- Find a satisfactory living situation with Elise (new roommate or new place).
- Get up a little earlier and try to write for at least 10 minutes.
- Weekly health journal updates every Monday.
- Clean room and do laundry every Monday.